The organisations below are just some of the people and organisations who have enlisted my help. Do you need the services of a freelance science writer? Contact me for more information and to request a quote! I am a member of the Association for British Science Writers.
Peer-reviewed scientific publications:
- Martin L, Cook C & Bastow R (2015). Data mining with iPlant
A meeting report from the 2013 GARNet workshop, Data mining with iPlant. Journal of Experimental Botany 66(1):1–6. DOI: 10.1093/jxb/eru402.
- Cook C, Martin L & Bastow R (2014). Opportunities in Plant Synthetic Biology. Journal of Experimental Botany 5(8): 1921-1926. DOI: 10.1093/jxb/eru013.
- Rida PCG, Cantuaria G, Reid MD, Kucak O & Aneja R (2015). How to be good at being bad: centrosome amplification and mitotic propensity drive intratumoral heterogeneity. Cancer & Metastasis Reviews 34(4)703–713. DOI: 10.1007/s10555-015-9590-0. – writer and editor (unacknowledged, but I promise I did a lot of work for this!)
- GARNish 21: Software Carpentry (Jun 2014), the GARNet newsletter for the UK Arabidopsis community – commissioning editor and writer.
- Cook C, Bastow R & Martin L (2014). Developing Plant Synthetic Biology in the UK, a report by GARNet – coauthor and editorial services.
- UK Plant Science: Current Status & Future Challenges (2014), a report by the UK Plant Sciences Federation – acknowledgement for research and editorial services.
- GARNish 20: Data Mining with iPlant (Dec 2013), the GARNet newsletter for the UK Arabidopsis community – commissioning editor and writer.
- Atwood R & Martin L (July 2013). Field Vegetables Review, an annual publication by the Horticultural Development Company – co-writer and editor.
- I’ve also been published in the Stratford Herald!