Sometimes I wonder if I have bitten off more than I can chew…This is what I’m up to right now!
- Working full time with GARNet
- Taking an evening course in Journalism on Monday nights
- Following a University of Southampton MOOC on Web Science, which takes up 2-6 hours per week
- Blogging about all of the above
- Blogging for LogoBee, editing blogs for Leading Technology Group, and other miscellaneous freelance tasks
- Spinning class on a Tuesday night
- Netball training on Thursday evenings
- Netball matches and umpiring duties on Sunday mornings
- Running (well, I have been for one 5 mile run since completing the Birminghan half marathon last month, but I hope to get back into this)
- Oh, and the small matter of planning a wedding!!
…and if all that wasn’t enough, I have just agreed to start blogging for Warwickshire Life magazine too!
I really enjoy it all! I just wish there were a few more hours in the day…