Hello everyone, I’m back from a wonderful week away in Corfu and after my relaxing break I’m raring to go with new and exciting projects in store. In my continuing collaboration with Kaus Media Group, I’ve got a couple of big websites to write copy for in the next few weeks, as well as more editorial work for Just In Time publishing, Artesian Spas and The Art of More. I’m also going to be busy as acting co-editor of BioMed Central’s staff magazine, The Word. Talking of BioMed Central, it was my turn again to moderate the BMC Blog in the week before I went on holiday, so here are a few of the interesting posts that have been added to the blog in the last couple of weeks.
- Who is healthier? Take part in a survey to help improve global health policy decisions
- BioMed Central vs Nature – the aftermath
- Open Access Week 2010 – spread the word!
- EQUATOR: reporting your randomized trial
- MIQE precis: with reference to reference genes